Thursday, May 31, 2012

Visiting my favorite animals

The experiences I had today were borderline magical.

I saw a herd of orphaned baby elephants. They were TOO CUTE. I was able to pet them. All that separated me from them was a little rope tied to a post:

It feels a little silly to take a picture in front of things (TOURIST ALERT!), but it's proof that I was there! haha

 They also had an orphaned black rhino at the elephant park:
Here is a baby black rhino. Awww


Then, we went to a GIRAFFE centre.
 I really really really love those beautiful animals. I could have spent hours just watching them. They liked to give kisses.
Quite literally.
The guide told me, "Go on and give it a kiss!"
I waffled, I wasn't sure if I should, but I knew that when I looked back, I would regret not giving the giraffe a kiss. So... I did!









This guy started to amble up to us

Dat tongue! Woah

This is my, "I'm-so-super-excited-to-be-touching-a-giraffe" face
Today was one of the best days EVER.
I love Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment