Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blurry Memory

The past few weeks have been a blur!
I'm not quite sure what all has happened.
No really.

I was so tired at night, I didn't even feel like journaling.
Shame, I know. When I came out here, I resolved to write every day.
Life just gets so busy!

But from what my foggy memory remembers, I have been down at the Rainbow Centre meeting foster moms.
I'm working on a new website for the Centre, and I'm getting pictures of all the babies.

These women who care for the abandoned babies are incredible. Many of them are widows. They live with no electricity, no running water, dirt floors...
And yet they have this great love and desire to help care for the babies!

One Mama told me, "with great love, anything can fit". She lives in a two room house with 8 children of her own and 7 foster kids. I can't even imagine!


No comments:

Post a Comment