Monday, June 18, 2012

An Upcountry Adventure Intro

I had quite an adventure this weekend in Burundi.

It took three days, and I've now traveled pretty much all around this beautiful country. I've seen more than I've seen in 3 months of being here.

I am just back to Jesse and Joy's, I have [finally] showered (who knew water could be so brown? I was DIRTY) and am uploading pictures to my computer. It was an incredible experience, and FULL of laughs and inspired moments. So much good story material.

RAINBOW waterfall! Magical!!


I'm still processing all that has happened, so here are a few pictures (that will be followed with stories soon!)


Things like this make you say "WOAH! God is amazing!"


Look for Whitney in this picture. It gives you an idea of the SCALE of this gorge! 2nd biggest in Africa. You couldn't see the bottom...

I have so many pictures and stories ...but the internet isn't letting me upload any more pictures at present...and my brain isn't letting me type very well.

So, until later, my friends!  Needless to say, I have a lot to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment