Thursday, February 16, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane...soon

Hello Friends!


So, here's what's up.

Right now, the latest step for me is purchasing the plane tickets for me and my dad, which is tricky.
Not only because I want to get the best deal, but also because I am planning on flying back with the Johnson family, so my return ticket needs to be the same as theirs, or at least in a similar vicinity date, so transferring it won't be as difficult.

I know there is a ticket transfer fee, so please pray that the monetary needs will be there.

My dad also had to renew his passport, and we are waiting for it to arrive. It should be here any day now.
Any. Day.
I'm praying it gets here soon!

Once we finally have the passports, we can mail them off to the Burundian Embassy, along with the copies of the plane tickets to obtain an entry visa.

It just is slightly overwhelming to figure out the details, but God is so in control.

This is something that just needs to be slathered in prayer!
Thank you for your prayers. 

Lots of love,

Makenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment