Sunday, August 26, 2012

decompressing and perfect answers

Life has gotten very busy very quickly.

University has started, and while I still have a great many stories to share, I haven't had the time to sit and type them out!

Amazingly, almost two months after my return, I am still "decompressing" from my trip. I find myself fumbling for a way to quickly describe my travels when people ask.

"You were overseas? Woow. In Burundi?"
"Yep! It was amazing!" 
"...and what were you doing there? Why was it so amazing?"

Now I have the long version of this, the version that requires we go sit down for coffee and I will unload the story in a few hours of conversation. I have yet to come up with the perfect short-version, try as I might. Just so much happened and it's still being processed!

No comments:

Post a Comment